Job position: Maintenance Team Member (Full Time/year-round)
MnK Niseko’s maintenance team oversees and carries out full maintenance work to all privately owned apartments and chalets, as well as staff accommodation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct daily maintenance on apartments and chalets across three unique resort property sites.
- Carry out general maintenance work, including carpentry, rubbish collection, the setup and cleaning of BBQ equipment in summer, and snow clearing in winter.
- Ensure paperwork and reporting is followed accordingly.
- Other maintenance tasks as required.
- Interview candidates will be required to participate in a simple, practical test on their interview day.
- Must hold valid working holiday visa or be a Japanese citizen.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license (manual) and experience driving a 2-tonne truck is desirable.
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in Japanese.
- 10 days of paid leave and public holidays.
- Social security/insurance benefits included.
- Company personal improvement subsidy (can be used for language study or other courses).
- Yearly company trip and regular seasonal events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bi-annual bonuses.
1 year full time with possibility of extension
6 weeks to 3 months
¥190,000 - ¥220,000 monthly gross salary (negotiable commensurate with experience)
Working Hours: Apply Now
Average 40 hours per week, between the hours of 7:00-22:00, 5 days a week