MnK Niseko Company Introduction
MnK Niseko is an integrated real estate, property management, and hospitality company that has been providing services in Niseko, Hokkaido since 2010. Our customers visit us from all parts of Japan and all over the world. Our team of professionals is diverse and committed to serving their needs in a professional and friendly manner.
MnK Niseko’s offices are located 5 minutes from one of the best ski resorts in the world. We are surrounded by farms, mountains, and nature. We actively encourage personal development and self-improvement via our benefits program, regular performance discussions, and attention to each individual's needs.
A key part of our company culture is regular, cross-department communication and contribution across all of MnK Niseko's functions. We help each other. That could mean driving a guest to the mountain, helping to clear snow, or participating in a brainstorming session.
Property Management Summer Resort Services
English or Japanese (Bilingual applicants highly regarded)
Property Management Team consists of 2 functions that support one another namely, Property Management and Asset Management across the 4 unique destinations developed by MnK. Property Management undertakes the general management and upkeep of the physical asset (the property) that includes and is not limited to, routine/scheduled inspections, spot maintenance, renovations, snow clearing and landscaping, and general contracts and administration works required in home ownership. Asset Management is with regards to the Owner Liaison services provided to the individual property owners and consists of managing and liaising with property owners regarding the performance of their asset accounts. Data analysis and service rate reviews to support rental bookings and sales decision making is also core to ensuring total management of the owner's assets. It is a department that requires strong collaboration and mutual support with all departments and external contractors to ensure guest and property owner satisfaction.
MnK resort accommodations are set in the tranquil surroundings of the Niseko area, as our summer guests come to enjoy the green season, activities, and BBQs, we require hard-working individuals to ensure our outdoor areas are looking great for our guests and owners enjoy the great outdoors. As part of the Summer Resort Services team, you will be required to look after and maintain all lawns, gardens, and common spaces within our 3 unique accommodation resorts while also providing our BBQ set up/pack down services for our guests.
- Maintaining all lawn areas around our properties, mowing, weeding, watering, raking leaves
- Maintaining our landscaping equipment, mowers, trimmers and hoses
- Fixing and maintenance of damaged lawns, trees, garden areas
- Setting up BBQ and BBQ supplies for guest bookings
- Collecting BBQs after use and cleaning equipment before the next booking.
- Monitoring of stock levels to ensure we have able stock on hand and everything is accounted for.
- Setting up/packing down BBQ Tarpaulins, tables and chairs
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to follow processes and direction and complete tasks on time
- Experience in landscaping / Gardening
- Experience using ride on mowers, hand mower, trimmers and leaf blowers
- Valid driver’s license (Or IDP) is preferred;
- Valid working visa
- Energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
40 hours per week (part time positions also available)
Starting at ¥1,200 per hour to ¥1,500 depending on experience and/or language ability
- Subsidized staff accommodation
- Ability to move to a year round position for the right candidate
May - November 2023
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please complete our application form by clicking on the button below.