MnK Niseko Company Introduction
MnK Niseko is an integrated real estate, property management, and hospitality company that has been providing services in Niseko, Hokkaido since 2010. Our customers visit us from all parts of Japan and all over the world. Our team of professionals is diverse and committed to serving their needs in a professional and friendly manner.
MnK Niseko’s offices are located 5 minutes from one of the best ski resorts in the world. We are surrounded by farms, mountains, and nature. We actively encourage personal development and self-improvement via our benefits program, regular performance discussions, and attention to each individual's needs.
A key part of our company culture is regular, cross-department communication and contribution across all of MnK Niseko's functions. We help each other. That could mean driving a guest to the mountain, helping to clear snow, or participating in a brainstorming session.
Real Estate Sales Consultant
MnK Niseko has a wide-ranging customer base from the Domestic Summer market to a year-round presence of international customers.
MnK fosters a collaborative and supportive work environment where employees have access to the resources and support needed to excel in their role at the company. We value integrity, professionalism, and a client-centric approach to work.
If you are a motivated and driven individual with a level of curiosity and a passion for Niseko and real estate, we invite you to join our team and embark on a rewarding career at MnK.
Bi-lingual English & Japanese. Chinese language ability is looked upon very favorably.
You will be responsible for engaging with our real estate clients and representing their interests in the purchase or sale of residential and commercial properties in the greater Niseko area. Your primary objective will be to facilitate smooth transactions, negotiate favorable terms, and provide expert guidance based on the highly nuanced Real Estate market in Niseko.
- Client Consultation: Meet with clients to understand their real estate needs, preferences, and budget constraints. Provide personalized advice, relevant pre-sale documentation and recommendations based on market trends and property values.
- Property Listings: Research and compile property listings that match clients' criteria. Stay up-to-date with local real estate market trends and property inventory.
- Property Showings: Schedule and conduct property viewings, addressing client questions and concerns. Highlight the features and benefits of each property.
- Negotiation: Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers to negotiate favourable purchase agreements. Utilize your market knowledge to secure the best possible terms for our clients.
- Transaction Management: Collaborate with other team members to oversee the entire transaction process, from offer acceptance to closing and asset management . Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Marketing: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute marketing strategies to attract potential clients. Utilize both digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Networking: Build and maintain strong relationships within the real estate community, including other agents and legal professionals. Leverage your network to identify potential leads and opportunities.
- Fluent Japanese and English, Chinese beneficial.
- Attention to detail is essential.ﾠExperience in the real estate industry & hospitality orﾠcustomer service roles is a plus.ﾠ
- A strong knowledge of Niseko with the curiosity to keep updated with market news, trends and new developments.
- Work experience in an internationalﾠ environmentﾠﾠ
- Intermediate computer skills with an ability to self-learn how to use unfamiliar software and tools.
- Valid open driver’s license
- Valid working visa (work sponsored visa can be discussed on application)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Flexibility with work times to facilitate client meetings and property viewings. Especially during busy periods in winter and summer.
40 hours per week
Starting at ¥240,000-280,000 per month depending on experience and/or language ability
- 10 days of paid leave and public holidays.
- Social insurance benefits included.
- Company personal improvement allowance
- 50-100% rebate on language lessons.
- Yearly company trip and regular seasonal events.
- Bi-annual bonuses.
- Discounts on MNK and partner services and activities
- Subsidized staff accommodation available
1-year contract with a possibility of extension
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please complete our application form by clicking on the button below. Apply Now