A Chef de Partie at Tomo will work with the Executive Chef to create new menu items and assist in the day-to-day operations of the restaurant by using their extensive food and beverage knowledge, time management and positive work ethic.
Tomo Niseko is a cozy cafe and restaurant based around a sharing concept and spirit. The menu and restaurant space is designed to bring people together around great food, drink and service. Tomo is onsite at The Orchards Niseko, one of Niseko's favourite accommodation communities for families and groups, managed by MnK. You will be serving guests, other customers from around Niseko and assisting in food preparation for EdVenture, MnK's flagship kid's camp.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Resume and references to show culinary training and previous restaurant experience
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge
- A positive work ethic with an ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage stock levels and to minimise food wastage
- Access to affordable staff accommodation
- Tips: To be distributed monthly across the team
- 1 staff meal per day