Front of House Staff at Tomo will provide customers with an enjoyable dining experience and ensure the dining area is running smoothly during service time.
Tomo Niseko is a cozy cafe and restaurant based around a sharing concept and spirit. The menu and restaurant space is designed to bring people together around great food, drink and service. Tomo is onsite at The Orchards Niseko, one of Niseko's favourite accommodation communities for families and groups, managed by MnK. You will be serving guests and other customers from around Niseko.
- Receiving and confirming walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations.
- Ushering diners to their tables and providing them with menus.
- Accepting and informing the relevant staff about food and beverage requests.
- Mixing and pouring beverages, as needed.
- Transporting food orders from the kitchen to each table.
- Clearing glassware and cutlery from each table once guests have completed their meals, or upon request.
- Assisting guests with payment.
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction from reservation through to end of meal and every stage in between.
- Strong Japanese language ability.
- Proven experience with cash handling and reconciliation.
- Excellent communication skills required to relay information quickly and effectively.
- Previous experience in a restaurant environment highly regarded.
- Ability to provide customers with a friendly and smooth dining experience.
- Ability to work well in a team and have excellent customer service skills.
- Access to affordable staff accommodation
- Tips: To be distributed monthly across the team
- 1 staff meal per day