A Kitchen Hand at Tomo will assist the Chef de Partie in the day-to-day operations of the restaurant by maintaining a clean and effective kitchen space.
Tomo Niseko is a cozy cafe and restaurant based around a sharing concept and spirit. The menu and restaurant space is designed to bring people together around great food, drink and service. Tomo is onsite at The Orchards Niseko, one of Niseko's favourite accommodation communities for families and groups, managed by MnK. The restaurant will be serving guests, other customers from around Niseko and assisting in food preparation for EdVenture, MnK's flagship kid's camp.
- Assist the Chef de Partie to ensure the kitchen's facilities are clean and maintained.
- Clean all kitchen surfaces, mop and sweep kitchen floors, put away dishes, pots and pans, organize food, clean out freezers, and remove trash.
- Clean dishes to professional standards.
- Assist with food preparation when required.
- Ensure all appliances and cooking equipment are properly used and maintained, and perform minor repairs if capable.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Experience with food preparation is helpful
- A positive work ethic with an ability to work well with the kitchen team
- Access to affordable staff accommodation
- Tips: To be distributed monthly across the team
- 1 staff meal per day