Wait Staff at Tomo will work with the front and back of house to provide customers with a smooth and enjoyable dining experience.
Tomo Niseko is a cozy cafe and restaurant based around a sharing concept and spirit. The menu and restaurant space is designed to bring people together around great food, drink and service. Tomo is onsite at The Orchards Niseko, one of Niseko's favourite accommodation communities for families and groups, managed by MnK. You will be serving guests and other customers from around Niseko.
- Preparing tables
- Greet and seat customers
- Make recommendations and take orders
- Deliver food and drinks from the kitchen in a timely manner
- Accept payments
- Japanese language ability beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent communication skills required to relay information to the kitchen staff quickly and effectively.
- Previous experience in a restaurant environment highly regarded.
- Ability to provide customers with a friendly and smooth dining experience.
- Ability to work well in a team and have excellent customer service skills.
- Access to affordable staff accommodation
- Tips: To be distributed monthly across the team
- 1 staff meal per day