MnK Niseko Company Introduction
MnK Niseko is an integrated real estate, property management, and hospitality company that has been providing services in Niseko, Hokkaido since 2010. Our customers visit us from all parts of Japan and all over the world. Our team of professionals is diverse and committed to serving their needs in a professional and friendly manner.
MnK Niseko’s offices are located 5 minutes from one of the best ski resorts in the world. We are surrounded by farms, mountains, and nature. We actively encourage personal development and self-improvement via our benefits program, regular performance discussions, and attention to each individual's needs.
A key part of our company culture is regular, cross-department communication and contribution across all of MnK Niseko's functions. We help each other. That could mean driving a guest to the mountain, helping to clear snow, or participating in a brainstorming session.
Bilingual Reservations Consultant - Graduate Position
The Reservations Team is responsible for ensuring our guests have a wonderful and memorable experience, from the minute they reserve their Niseko holiday, to their journey home. We have a dedicated, passionate team looking for vibrant people, who like to sell, thrive on working under pressure, have the ability to prioritize workload, and are self-motivated. The successful candidate will be joining a team, taking initial booking inquiries through to allocating properties, and booking guest services.
As a bilingual reservations consultant, you are the first interaction a guest has with our company, be it as an accommodation provider, ski school, or our EdVenture kids camp. A good first impression is important in providing any of our services. You will be required to have a keen sense of guest service while both emailing and talking to our guests over the phone. You will work closely with other departments in all aspects of our guest services to ensure our guests have an incredible holiday. The role will evolve over time to suit your unique talents and changing business conditions.
- Answering telephone, website, online chat, and email inquiries
- Arranging accommodation and overseeing housekeeping operations
- Coordinating guest service bookings prior to arrival, and whilst guests are in the resort
- Processing financials
- The ability to be patient with guests and accommodate their individual requests
- Attention to detail is essential
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Communicate well with customers, team members, and management
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license (preferred)
- Valid working visa (work sponsored visa can be discussed on application)
- Knowledge about Niseko or willing to learn
- Able to work on the weekends and at night time role until 10:00 pm (Winter only)
- Business level of English and Japanese (Mandarin is highly desirable)
40 hours per week
Starting at ¥240,000 per month to ¥300,000 depending on experience and/or language ability
- 10 days of paid leave plus public holidays
- Social security/insurance benefits included
- Company personal improvement subsidy (can be used for language study, other courses, or equipment)
- Yearly company trips and regular seasonal events
- Bi-annual bonuses
- Support with finding accommodation
1-year contract with a possibility of extension
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please complete our application form by clicking on the button below. Apply Now