Accommodation 2020/21 Winter Cancellation Policy
MnK Cancellation Policy (as at 6 August, 2020):
- In the event of cancellation, 30 days or more prior to arrival date, no cancellation fee applies
- For cancellations within 29 days of arrival date, 100% cancellation fee will apply
Extenuating Circumstances Cancellation Policy
Policy applies to all new direct bookings made on or after 25 March, 2020 for the winter 2020/21 season. In the event of cancellation within 29 days of arrival date, a credit to the amount paid to MnK for the booking will be issued, if the following situation(s) apply:
- If there is a government-issued travel ban or quarantine measures are enforced
- If there is a lockdown put in place in either your departing country or in Japan
- If a guest has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with a COVID-19 infected individual and they are required to self isolate
- If a guest is physically unable to travel to an MnK accommodation due to airport closures
- If a guest has been refused entry into Japan or travel visas to Japan are suspended
- If a guest is unable to travel to Japan as a result of travel bans imposed by their departing country
If any of the above situations apply to your booking, please contact the Reservations and Guest Services team for further details and instructions. You will be required to provide proof of the situation that applies to your booking.
For group bookings, we will work closely with the lead guest of the group and manage any changes on a case by case basis.
For questions on terms and conditions on group bookings, please contact MnK directly for further discussions.
All guests who have made a booking via an online travel agent or other third-party travel partner should contact their booking provider for information on their cancellation policy.
2020 Summer Accommodation Cancellation Policy
In light of the current situation, we have temporarily changed our summer booking policy. Policy is as follows:
For check in dates on or before 31 May, 2020
- Cancellations made1 day or more from the arrival date incur no penalty
- Cancellations made on the scheduled arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation fee
For check in dates between 1 June and 30 November, 2020
1-6 night stay
- Cancellations made 3 days or more from the arrival date incur no penalty
- Cancellations made 2 days or less arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation fee
7 night stay or more
- Cancellations made 15 days or more from the arrival date incur no penalty
- Cancellations made 14–4 days from the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total accommodation fee
- Cancellations made 3 days or less from the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation fee
EdVenture Camp 2020 Summer Cancellation and Amendment Policy
In light of the current situation, we have temporarily changed our summer booking policy.
Extenuating Circumstances Cancellation Policy
Temporary policy is as follows:
- Cancellations made 15 days or more from the camp start date will incur no cancellation fee
- Cancellations made 14–4 days from the camp start date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount
- Cancellations made 3 days or less from the camp start date will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking amount
Confident In Our Care
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for MnK. The below
precautionary and response measures are helping us to continue to provide a safe
and clean environment.
We have been taking the following steps to ensure our guests wellbeing:
- We provide washing machine detergent, dishwashing liquid and toilet paper for
guests to use throughout their stay.
- We perform deep cleaning of all properties twice a year, including the cleaning of
ventilation, drains, windows, beds and flooring
- Perform routine property inspections prior to our guests arrival and after their departure
- Sanitisation of all properties upon guests’ departure, including cleaning of high
- We provide hand sanitisation stations in our reception areas
- We periodically disinfect all high touch, high traffic areas in our reception area
On top of this, we are taking additional precautions including:
- Providing our guests with personal hand sanitiser upon check in
- Providing our guests with a bottle of alcohol spray for use during their stay
- Temperature checking of all guests upon arrival at the resort and all staff before work
- Minimisation of physical contact with guests
- Restriction of access to all communal areas at the resort including playground etc.
- Restriction of gatherings at MnK properties outside of the occupants of each chalet
Self Contained Resort Living
The Orchards and Country Resort offer guests a portfolio of individual chalets to choose from, suitable for all group sizes and budgets.
Comfort and Safety In Mind
Our self contained chalets are designed with comfort in mind. All stays include a fully-equipped kitchen, linen, towels, Wi-Fi, bathroom facilities and regular cleaning service. Awake to picturesque views and feel secure with family and friends in your own private accommodation.
Online Grocery Ordering
Feel at home as soon as you arrive by ordering your groceries ahead of time. Have your kitchen stocked with all the essentials prior to your arrival to avoid unnecessary trips to crowded supermarkets.