Accommodation 2021 Summer Cancellation Policy
Summer Bookings, defined as checking in between 29 April and 30 November:
1-3 night stay
- Cancellations made 3 days or more from the arrival date incur no penalty
- Cancellations made 2 days or less arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation fee
4-20 night stay or more
- Cancellations made 15 days or more from the arrival date incur no penalty
- Cancellations made 14–4 days from the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total accommodation fee
- Cancellations made 3 days or less from the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation fee
21 night stay or more
- Cancellations made 30 days or more from the arrival date incur no penalty.
- Cancellations made 29-15 days from the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total accommodation fee.
- Cancellations made 14 days or less from the arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total accommodation fee.
Accommodation 2021/22 Winter Cancellation Policy
Winter Bookings, defined as checking in between 1 Dec and 28 Apr:
- Any cancellation made before 30 days prior to arrival will not incur a cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation made after 29 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation fees.
All guests who have made a booking via an online travel agent or other third-party travel partner should contact their booking provider for information on their cancellation policy.
Confident In Our Care
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is a top priority for MnK. The below
precautionary and response measures are helping us to continue to provide a safe
and clean environment.
We have been taking the following steps to ensure our guests wellbeing:
- We perform deep cleaning of all properties twice a year, including the cleaning of
ventilation, drains, windows, beds and flooring
- Perform routine property inspections prior to our guests arrival and after their departure
- Sanitisation of all properties upon guests’ departure, including cleaning of high
- We provide hand sanitisation stations in our reception areas
- We periodically disinfect all high touch, high traffic areas in our reception area
On top of this, we are taking additional precautions including:
- Providing our guests with personal hand sanitiser upon check in
- Providing our guests with a bottle of alcohol spray for use during their stay
- Temperature checking of all guests upon arrival at the resort and all staff before work
- Minimisation of physical contact with guests
- Restriction of access to all communal areas at the resort including playground etc.
- Restriction of gatherings at MnK properties outside of the occupants of each chalet
Japanese Version (日本語版)
Self Contained Resort Living
The Orchards and Country Resort offer guests a portfolio of individual chalets to choose from, suitable for all group sizes and budgets.
Comfort and Safety In Mind
Our self contained chalets are designed with comfort in mind. All stays include a fully-equipped kitchen, linen, towels, Wi-Fi, bathroom facilities and regular cleaning service. Awake to picturesque views and feel secure with family and friends in your own private accommodation.
Online Grocery Ordering
Feel at home as soon as you arrive by ordering your groceries ahead of time. Have your kitchen stocked with all the essentials prior to your arrival to avoid unnecessary trips to crowded supermarkets.