MnK Niseko Company Introduction
MnK Niseko is an integrated real estate, property management, and hospitality company that has been providing services in Niseko, Hokkaido since 2010. Our customers visit us from all parts of Japan and all over the world. Our team of professionals is diverse and committed to serving their needs in a professional and friendly manner.
MnK Niseko’s offices are located 5 minutes from one of the best ski resorts in the world. We are surrounded by farms, mountains, and nature. We actively encourage personal development and self-improvement via our benefits program, regular performance discussions, and attention to each individual's needs.
A key part of our company culture is regular, cross-department communication and contribution across all of MnK Niseko's functions. We help each other. That could mean driving a guest to the mountain, helping to clear snow, or participating in a brainstorming session.
Bilingual Reservations Consultant
The Reservations Team is responsible for ensuring our guests have a wonderful and memorable experience, from the minute they book their Niseko holiday, to their journey home. The successful candidate will be joining a team, taking initial booking inquiries through to allocating properties, and booking guest services. MnK is one of the leading independent employers within the Resort Management/Guest Services sector in Hirafu. We maintain a strong team and are looking for vibrant individuals, who thrive on working under pressure, have an ability to prioritize workload, and self-manage.
MnK is looking for a Bilingual Reservations Consultant to join our team.
- Answering telephone, website, online chat and email enquiries.
- Arranging accommodation and overseeing housekeeping operations.
- Coordinating guest service bookings prior to arrival, and whilst guests are in resort.
- Processing financials.
- The ability to be patient with guests and accommodate their individual requests.
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Work experience in an international environment
- Communicate well with the team member and who can work in the team
- Basic computer skills
- Valid open driver’s license
- Valid working visa (work sponsored visa can be discussed on application)
- Knowledge about Niseko or willing to know about it
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Able to work on the weekends and night time role until 10:00pm(Only in the Winter)
Average 40 hours , 5 days/week
¥240,000~ (Depending on experience)
- 10 days of paid leave and public holidays.
- Social security/insurance benefits included.
- Company personal improvement subsidy (can be used for language study or other courses).
- Yearly company trip and regular seasonal events.
- Bi-annual bonuses.
- Staff Accommodation Available
1 year contract with extension possibilities
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please complete our application form by clicking on the button below. Apply Now