Bilingual Reservations Consultant
Sales and Reservations
The Reservations Team is responsible for ensuring our guests have a wonderful and memorable experience, from the minute they book their Niseko holiday, to their journey home. The successful candidate will be joining a team, taking initial booking inquiries through to allocating properties, and booking guest services. MnK is one of the leading independent employers within the Resort Management/Guest Services sector in Hirafu. We maintain a strong team and are looking for vibrant individuals, who thrive on working under pressure, have an ability to prioritize workload, and self-manage.
- Answering telephone, website, online chat and email enquiries.
- Arranging accommodation and overseeing housekeeping operations.
- Coordinating guest service bookings prior to arrival, and whilst guests are in resort.
- Processing financials.
- The ability to be patient with guests and accommodate their individual requests.
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Attention to detail is essential
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Work experience in an international environment
- Communicate well with the team member and who can work in the team
- Basic computer skills
- Valid open driver’s license
- Valid working visa (work sponsored visa can be discussed on application)
- Knowledge about Niseko or willing to know about it
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Able to work on the weekends and night time role until 10:00pm(Only in the Winter)
Average 40 hours , 5 days/week
¥240,000~ (Depending on experience)
- 10 days of paid leave and public holidays.
- Social security/insurance benefits included.
- Company personal improvement subsidy (can be used for language study or other courses).
- Yearly company trip and regular seasonal events.
- Bi-annual bonuses.
- Staff Accommodation Available
1 year contract with extension possibilities
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete our application form by clicking on the button below. Apply Now