MnK Niseko Company Introduction
MnK Niseko is an integrated real estate, property management, and hospitality company that has been providing services in Niseko, Hokkaido since 2010. Our customers visit us from all parts of Japan and all over the world. Our team of professionals is diverse and committed to serving their needs in a professional and friendly manner.
MnK Niseko’s offices are located 5 minutes from one of the best ski resorts in the world. We are surrounded by farms, mountains, and nature. We actively encourage personal development and self-improvement via our benefits program, regular performance discussions, and attention to each individual's needs.
A key part of our company culture is regular, cross-department communication and contribution across all of MnK Niseko's functions. We help each other. That could mean driving a guest to the mountain, helping to clear snow, or participating in a brainstorming session.
Digital Marketing Assistant - Graduate Position
The Marketing Team is responsible for showcasing all of MnK Niseko’s brands (EdVenture Kids Camp, Real Estate, Elevate Snowsports, F&B, and Accommodation). The successful candidate will be joining a team, creating print/digital marketing materials, shooting and creating content, and showcasing all the brands through various marketing tools. We maintain a strong team and are looking for vibrant individuals, who thrive on working under pressure, can prioritize workload, and self-manage.
As the MnK Niseko Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for showcasing our unique brand through effective communication. The role will be focused on our accommodation, guest service, and F&B sectors including creating and selecting content to be used in advertising, promotion, publicity, and e-commerce across print, digital, and social media platforms. You will have the opportunity to impact and execute the tactical and strategic marketing plans which help to create customer engagement, and loyalty and drive revenue to the company. The role will evolve to suit your unique talents and changing business conditions.
- Create a content strategy for the website, social media platforms, and email communications
- Support PR, social media, and digital media campaigns
- Assist with the development, review, and distribution of advertising, as well as assisting in writing content for the company's social media site and web page
- Conducting research on the latest market trends and keywords
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on social media and website statistics, and campaigns
- Assist in the production of design materials and templates as necessary
- Provide design and marketing support on promotions and campaigns
- Set and raise the profile of the MnK brand
- Understanding of SEO tools like Google Analytics, Webmasters, and others
- Knowledge of the latest market trends and social media marketing techniques
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to conduct in-depth research
- Familiarity with different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
40 hours per week
Starting at ¥240,000 per month to ¥300,000 depending on experience and/or language ability
- 10 days of paid leave and public holidays.
- Social security/insurance benefits included.
- Company personal improvement subsidy (can be used for language study, other courses, or equipment).
- Yearly company trips and regular seasonal events.
- Bi-annual bonuses.
- Support with finding accommodation
1-year contract with a possibility of extension
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete our application form by clicking on the button below. Apply Now