MnK Niseko Company Introduction
MnK Niseko is an integrated real estate, property management, and hospitality company that has been providing services in Niseko, Hokkaido since 2010. Our customers visit us from all parts of Japan and all over the world. Our team of professionals is diverse and committed to serving their needs in a professional and friendly manner.
MnK Niseko’s offices are located 5 minutes from one of the best ski resorts in the world. We are surrounded by farms, mountains, and nature. We actively encourage personal development and self-improvement via our benefits program, regular performance discussions, and attention to each individual's needs.
A key part of our company culture is regular, cross-department communication and contribution across all of MnK Niseko's functions. We help each other. That could mean driving a guest to the mountain, helping to clear snow, or participating in a brainstorming session.
Guest Services Agent - Bilingual
This position requires: Native/fluent Japanese language ability, please only apply for this position if you are fluent in Japanese.
MNK Niseko has a wide-ranging customer base from the Domestic Summer market to a year-round presence of international customers. The guest services team undertake all duties regarding a customer’s stay from pre-arrival, check in, in resort services and after departure. Individual tasks can include pre-arrival correspondence, handling in-resort queries, additional guest service bookings, maintaining and conducting property checks, and coordinating the day-to-day operations. In peak season our resorts have become very popular, with a range of customers from a wide ranging demographic. It is key to our business that the customer service team operates efficiently and at a high level of service delivery. We are looking for a responsible and reliable l team member who will go the extra mile to make sure that our guest services run as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our Guest Services team will have the biggest impact on the customer experience. By hiring passionate, outgoing and approachable people, we are ensuring that our guests really do stay as a guest and return as a friend.
MnK has a new position available within our award-winning resorts. We are looking for a Guest Services Agent (GSA) to complement our existing team and help create memorable experiences for our guests.
You need to be passionate about providing exceptional service and ensuring our guests have a great experience. Your service becomes our company reputation, and you have a big responsibility in looking after our guests, delighting them, and helping them have a wonderful holiday. Your role includes providing a professional, informative and friendly service, and attending to guests, staff and suppliers on the phone, by email and face to face, dealing with queries, arranging services, providing village information and local knowledge.
- Greeting all guests and suppliers when visiting/calling our resorts
- Performing guest check ins/outs for both Japanese and international guests
- Performing property checks both pre and post guest arrival
- Full knowledge of all MNK services, products, activities, and accommodations
- Recommending, booking and confirmation of MNK services, tours and activities.
- Upselling of EdVenture/Elevate, tours, products and services.
- Efficiently handling customer questions and requests on the phone and in person.
- Checking emails and promptly replying to the customers.
- Confirmation and administration of transfers and departures for customers.
- Handle complaints where possible.
- Clean and maintain the reception and common areas of the resort receptions.
- Maintain the reception email, daily checklists and administration
- Performing/Managing and organizing customer shuttle services
- Communication with Reservations and maintenance teams
- Snow clearing, safety and maintenance checks or our properties
- Experience in a previous hospitality/guest services role preferred
- Face to face customer service experience essential
- Must be able to use your initiative and work well under pressure
- Applicants must show a level of maturity while still being fun to work with
- A willingness to go the extra mile to assist our guests
- Comfortable with physical work and up for a lot of snow clearing and driving!
- Must have or be able to obtain a Japanese Drivers License
- Applicants must be a Japanese native speaker and also able to communicate in English
40 hours per week, 5 days per week
Starting at ¥240,000-280,000 per month depending on experience and/or language ability
- 10 days of paid leave and public holidays.
- Social insurance benefits included.
- Company personal improvement allowance
- 50-100% rebate on language lessons.
- Yearly company trip and regular seasonal events.
- Bi-annual bonuses.
- Discounts on MNK and partner services and activities
- Subsidized staff accommodation available
1 year full time, with possibility of extension
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please complete our application form by clicking on the button below. Apply Now